Long Journey - Day Three

Posted by kiddy / Category: , , ,

At the crime scene lab frontman turned-frontman a.k.a. sensei and assistant professors already on come all. I also took the seat which sepojok possible, protected by another student in front of me, with one goal, if I've bored ndengerin happyou in Japanese, I could while surreptitiously time to sleep. Eits, not me lho cuman the bed, the other students also have a good sleep. So how you feel not guilty about it-_-sleep of any sinusoidal function, up and down, sleep wake up ..

Anyway, it's nothing much to tell from my Master's presentation this morning to attend. Students were given 15 minutes presentation and question and answer five minutes. Actually, they are very time-sensitive, but there are also some of the overtime because there are too many questions from the sensei. It seems still more sensational trials in ITB that we might not graduate after the trial .. If the Japanese here, it seems that more priority is how the process of their research. So when already advanced, it was almost certain that they deserved to graduate. IMHO ...

In the evening, as usual, lab ngadain party event (which I guess I was free to pay 1000 yen instead -_-).. Party time is attractive. Because that comes only a few, there is abundant food. However, I, like party2 earlier, could only swallow hard as he answered a standard pertanyaan2 why I should not eat the food served at that time. Yeah, but it's been, still can eat sushi at Oden. This time, the secretary sensei cooking rice without the meat mixture, after the last party I said I can not eat rice because of the mixture of meat and sake. They were all attention. Cuman, I think less total. Hehehe ... Still there are some foods that have flesh and berbabi .. Where there is also a curry this time. Karai curry (spicy), so not much to eat. If it had been curried vegetables, I would have devoured it until they run out of curry. Unfortunately ... Zannen desu ne ... That curried meat-_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Out of the OrdinaryOut of the OrdinaryAdd to Google Reader or Out of the Ordinary's Homepage